Friday, April 7, 2017

Ebay Bucks Purchase

I love Ebay Bucks.  It is nice to know that spending money on Ebay will get me some money back.  As I said previously, I have not been buying much lately, and that showed with the rather paltry amount I had to spend from my Ebay Bucks.  So I decided to make them count by picking up something unusual.  These two cards are from the new game card set Honus Bonus Fantasy.  Both of these players are pretty small in my collection so they were the two that most appealed to me so far.
1.  Robbie Ross Jr.  Previously, I only had one card of Ross.  He was such a big part of the last two years' bullpen, but he has yet to really appear on many cards.  Both of my cards are from game card sets like this.  Hopefully Topps will find a way to add him to more sets this year, particularly if he keeps pitching the way he has.

2.  Sandy Leon.  Leon has been pretty good this year so far.  He hit a walkoff three-run home run in the second game of the season.  Maybe he won't be a fluke.  But, it is still pretty early.  Nevertheless, he is quickly becoming one of my favorite under-the-radar players.

No comments:

Post a Comment