Friday, April 3, 2015

Finally, a Decent Forum Trade

I have noticed that the forums are getting harder and harder to get anything done.  People are getting more and more particular about what they are looking for.  I just generally grab whatever Red Sox I need and don't really care about what I am giving up.  But some people are not as easy-going as I am.  This one was though and I picked up some very interesting cards:
Here we have a couple of nice Mookie Betts cards, easily one of my favorite players coming into this season, and it has been announced that he will be the team's starting center fielder and leadoff hitter.  The Dwight Evans is kind of a nice parallel.  The Ortiz is one of the Heritage retail-only chrome refractor cards.  Finally, the Cy Young is my favorite.  This is from the 2005 Topps Tribute set, a T205 card.  The Babe Ruth from the same set is in my Top 10 Most Wanted.  Some nice cards all around.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Mookie Betts cards! What forum was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Have you been able to find any Brandon Workman cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one so far from a Donruss draft pick set. Not sure why he has not gotten much yet.

    The forum was The Bench.

    ReplyDelete