Wednesday, November 29, 2023

More Wong Cards

I am sure people are a little bored with Wong cards, but I am not, and it is my blog.  So there.

Topps Update Red Foil.  Serial-numbered to 199.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Rookie Autographs Pink Refractor.  Sorry about the bad scan.  Autographed card numbered to 15.

Topps Update Orange and Black Foil.  One of the Halloween-themed parallels that dropped surprisingly in retail.  This is the most common one, and the least exciting.

Panini Capstone Holo Gold.  Serial-numbered to 20.

Topps Update Jack O' Lantern.  This is one of the other parallels.  I would love to get all of these.  Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Topps Update Gold Foil.

Topps Update Printing Plate Cyan.  It seems like all of my printing plates lately have been the cyan ones.  I'm not complaining, just observing.

Topps Father's Day Blue.  I snagged this one as an extra in an auction with another card, that I already had.  This was the much more interesting card, so I think the seller did himself a disservice by not listing this alone.

Topps Chrome Magenta Refractor.  Serial-numbered to 399.

Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Purple Refractor.  Serial-numbered to 150.

Topps Chrome Logofractor Future Stars Red.  Serial-numbered to just five.  This randomly popped up on COMC and I grabbed it right away.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Gold Refractor.  Serial-numbered to 50.

That's it for now.  As usual, there is more to come.

2 comments:

  1. This is the first I've seen any of those Halloween parallels. Much more creative than just changing the border color!

    ReplyDelete