Sunday, January 2, 2022

2021 Stadium Club Break

Here is another of those case breaks I picked up on Ebay.  Stadium Club is a must-have every year due to the amazing photos on the cards.  So I jumped on it as soon as I could.


Unfortunately, there were not a whole lot of photos that REALLY jumped out at me.  I do like the Ted Williams quite a bit because it is one that has not been on a card before.  Topps re-uses photos a lot, so any time we can get a new one is welcome.  The best photo here is undoubtedly the J.D. Martinez with the huge shot of the ballpark in the background.  I also like the Alex Verdugo because of the sparkle reflected off his sunglasses.  It is nice to see Eduardo Rodriguez in the set.  He did not appear nearly often enough in sets, and now that he is gone, I wish I had been able to get more cards of him.


Sorry for the bad picture here.  The David Ortiz is a nice photo, but not exceptional.  The Rafael Devers and Bobby Dalbec pictures are more fun.  The Dalbec would be better if Topps did not do a few laundry cart home run celebration photos this year.  

So, my favorite photo is the J.D. Martinez.  I did not buy any packs of this, so I have not seen if there are any other great photos out there.  I am sure there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment