Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Photoshop Failure

Today, I am showing off an Independence Day parallel of Martin Perez from last year.  Now, I really liked Perez last year, and he had some moments this year.  He is a bit too inconsistent to be a reliable starting pitcher for long, but he's decent enough most of the time. 


I do want to direct attention to the obvious photoshop job here though.  Perez pitched for the Twins in 2019 and he is likely wearing a Twins uniform here.  The biggest giveaway here is the cap.  I have no idea why Topps photoshops the Red Sox logo with the two socks on the cap.  As far as I am aware, the team has NEVER worn a cap with this logo on it.  They always wear a "B" on the cap.  I have seen this on numerous cards over the years and it is always baffling.

No comments:

Post a Comment