Saturday, August 29, 2020

Topps Series 2 Blasters

I am seriously considering stopping buying packs this year.  I may have no option in this actually.  Cards have been extremely hard to come by at all in my area lately.  I think for the last three or four weeks, there has not been anything on the shelves at all.  The other issue is that I am having a really bad year for pulling Red Sox cards.  My luck tends to ebb and flow normally, but apart from a couple of blasters, I have been pulling barely anything this year.  The below is the results from two Series 2 blasters.  
Yep.  Just two cards in two blasters.  Each one with about 80 cards total.  That is pretty bad.  I do like the Turkey Red Roger Clemens insert though.  And Martin Perez has been a nice surprise in the pitching staff this season.  He was hammered last night, but until then he was the most consistent starter on the staff.  He may have even played himself into being decent trade bait for some team needing pitching.  I fully expect the Red Sox to move a ton of players and basically reload for next season.  Perez might bring in a prospect, albeit one that is either not a top prospect or one that is further away.

No comments:

Post a Comment