Saturday, January 4, 2020

Certified Darwinzon

Darwinzon Hernandez had a very impressive season for a debut.  He tailed off toward the end, but was one of the bright spots in the Red Sox bullpen.  His 16.9 strikeouts per nine innings is absolute insanity.  He does need to cut down on the walks though.  Hernandez may have a bright future in Boston and I am looking forward to him making the next step in 2020.

This card took me a couple of tries to get.  I first made the deal for the card instead of the Chavis card I showed a couple of days ago, but I never received.  The other party ended up sending me the Chavis to make up for it.  I then went out and bought this card, because honestly I like Hernandez better than Chavis and I really wanted this card.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping both Hernandez and Chavis have good seasons! We'll need those young guys!

    ReplyDelete