Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Jason Varitek Quest for 1,000: #s 928, 929, and 930

Well, I am still going on the Jason Varitek project as well.  Though, I got all of these cards about six months ago and have not added any others since.  If anyone has any Jason Varitek cards that I do not have listed on my Varitek have list page on the right here, I am interested.
1.  2017 Topps Tek Cubes Jason Varitek.  I actually forgot which pattern this actually is, we will call it Cubes for now just for the hell of it because I do not want to look it up.  It is correct on my Have List because I looked it up when I first got it.

2.  2017 Topps 1987 Jason Varitek.  I like this quite a bit.  Just a simple, easy insert card.  Varitek had a lot of cards in 2017.  Unfortunately he does not seem to be showing up in 2018.

3.  2017 Stadium Club Jason Varitek.  Case in point here.

4.  2017 Topps Heritage High Number Award Winner Rick Porcello.  Obviously not a Varitek card, but I got this in the same COMC order with the three Varitek cards and the Sandy Alomar Jr. card I posted on that blog yesterday.  Porcello will likely go down as one of the more surprising Cy Young Award Winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment