Sunday, May 28, 2017

2017 Topps Trade

Catching up on posts now.  I received these cards quite some time ago, but I was doing the 30 Day Challenge.  So here we go:
1.  2017 Topps Silver Slugger Mookie Betts.  Betts was one of three Red Sox to win the Silver Slugger in 2016.  I still wish he would have won the MVP.

2.  2017 Topps 1987 Mookie Betts.  The second Mookie of the trade package.

3.  2017 Topps Heritage Chris Sale.  This is the highlight of the trade.  This is just my second of the short prints from 2017 Heritage.

4.  2017 Topps Drew Pomeranz.  Pomeranz has been frequently eluding me in sets.  It is telling that he was one of the last base cards I needed from the flagship set.

5.  2017 Topps Dustin Pedroia.  I still don't understand why Pedroia has a league leaders card for finishing third in batting average.

6.  2017 Topps 5 Tool Hanley Ramirez.  I don't think he really qualifies anymore.  He is, at best, an average fielder, and he is nowhere near the baserunner he used to be.  He can still hit though.

7.  2017 Topps Heritage Tyler Thornburg.  Finally, my first Thornburg card.

No comments:

Post a Comment