Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stickers and More

This is going to be a long week.  I am in court everyday, sometimes multiple times (I have 10 hearings scheduled for Tuesday).  I most likely won't even have a chance to get my mail every day.  So it was good to start the week off with a couple of packages, even though there is nothing really exciting here.  A lot of these cards did come off of my Want List though, so there is that.  
There isn't anything really fun there, but there are cards of Hall of Famers Carl Yastrzemski, Ted Williams, and Carlton Fisk.  The first four cards are all Topps Stickers, "cards" that I rarely pay much attention to honestly.  It does include new cards of Porcello, Betts, Ortiz, and Ramirez though.

Not the most exciting of maildays, but I love getting new cards anyway.  And especially when I get to eliminate stuff from my wantlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment