Friday, May 30, 2014

Prizm Blaster and Some Trades

A few things in today: a Prizm blaster, and a couple of decent trades:
1.  2014 Prizm Xander Bogaerts RC.  I bought a Prizm blaster after comparing the Red Sox cards available in Prizm versus Archives, figuring my chances would be better with Prizm.  Well, not many cards, but I did get this great Xander Bogaerts card.

2.  1998 Sports Illustrated Dennis Eckersley.  One of the trade packages I received contained two Eck cards from his second trip to Boston.  This one is a good shot of his mullet.

3.  1998 Online Gold Winners Dennis Eckersley.  This is a parallel from the awesome Online set.  I loved that set and wish someone would do something similar again.

4.  2007 Trade Up Jason Varitek.  I am happy about this card.  Someone on one of the forums picked up a board game which had these cards.  This was one of the cards available and I found some of his player collection needs.  I had never heard of this before.

5.  2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Variation Ted Williams.  Another Gypsy Queen trade since I have had terrible luck with those packs.

6.  2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Sepia John Lackey.  This came with the Williams.  A nice action shot really, and low-numbered as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment