Friday, December 27, 2019

Random Wantlist Hit Mailday

I am working on catching up the maildays.  I actually received this quite awhile ago, but it was a pretty good trade that knocked a bunch of cards off my wantlist, including a lot of lesser players, which I always appreciate.
It is not too often these days that I get cards of players like Bronson Arroyo, Gabe Kapler and Paul Quantrill added to my collection.  These are cards I needed for a long time.  There are some newer ones thrown in too, like the Gold Label cards that include David Price.
The second part of the package included a bunch of random inserts.  Unfortunately the Ted Williams is a duplicate, but the rest are new.  The Mike Lowell is fun because it is celebrating the 2007 World Series Championship.  Lowell was the World Series MVP that year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment