Monday, February 27, 2017

Jason Varitek Quest for 1,000: 914-918

This is my first mailday for awhile.  I am trying to cut way back on spending and I have not been able to work out many trades of late.  I did recently sell a card and was very disappointed that I was outbid on a nice Varitek card earlier, so I bought these.  None of these are terribly exciting, just some random parallels that I did not have.  The first card is one of the 2011 Factory Set bonus parallels.  The second is a base card I did not have that was on my wantlist.  The next three are all parallels from 2008-2009 which was about the time that Varitek stopped being my primary focus.  Now that he is again, I am picking up stuff I still needed.  But I am now up to 918 Varitek cards.  82 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment