Friday, December 12, 2014

A Holiday Zippy Zapping

Kenny from apparently Torren' Up Cards now, recently sent me a random package of cards. 
1.  2013 Sega Card-Gen Jonny Gomes.  I liked Jonny Gomes and it is disappointing that he was traded. 

2.  2013 Sega Card-Gen Dustin Pedroia.  Excellent looking photo here of Pedroia turning the double play.

3.  2005 Portland Sea Dogs Hanley Ramirez.  Yep, Hanley is back.  Pretty excited.

4.  Nomar Garciaparra flip book.  I remember when these came out and even think I saw this Nomar.  But I never picked it up.  I love this item.  A terrific oddball item to my collection.

Thanks Kenny!  I know I owe you some stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards and flip book :).
    I just love how the flip book has all sorts of info and trivia written on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a couple weeks f those flip books. No idea where they are now. I'll have to dig thru some boxes. Nice Zapping

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great action shot of a sliding Hanley. Nice minor league card!

    ReplyDelete