Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Canadian Package and More

I was recently contacted by Stephane, who offered up some Red Sox cards in exchange for some more Canadian-centric cards.  There were actually a few I needed so I agreed to a trade.  The first row here are the cards sent from Stephane:
1.  1990 Fleer Canadian Dwight Evans.  These cards are identical to the regular Fleer set except the back says they were printed in Canada.

2.  1990 Fleer Canadian Carlos Quintana.  This one makes me very happy.  Quintana was an early favorite of mine and adding a new one to my collection is always exciting.

3.  1989 Topps Big Dwight Evans.  I would like these cards more if they weren't so large, but that is the whole point of the set, so nothing much to say there.

Thanks Stephane.  Your cards will be sent out very soon.

The rest of the cards came in a couple of forum trades and are nice 2014 additions.

4.  2014 Finest Green Refractor Dustin Pedroia.  This coloring is almost hallucinogenic.

5.  2014 Finest David Ortiz.  I have decided to go on an Ortiz binge here recently.  I am going to be targeting Ortiz cards I do not have.

6.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Pastime's Pastimes David Ortiz.  And here is the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment