Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Babe, a Petey, and a Cecchini

I really like the Topps trophy cards but they are very hard to come by for me.  I have not been wanting to spend much money lately, and I rarely have enough in trade to entice people that have them.  But when I saw this one, I knew I had to try for it:
1.  2012 Topps Babe Ruth Commemorative Rings Babe Ruth.  I can not tell if the picture is photoshopped or not, I don't really care.  This is a terrific looking card and just my second Red Sox trophy card.

I picked up another Prizm blaster which got me one card, and then I received a one-card trade package here:
2.  2014 Panini Prizm Pedro Martinez.  Pedro is starting to show up quite a bit again lately.

3.  2014 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Garin Cecchini.  You may have missed that he made his Major League debut on Sunday and doubled, then was sent back down to the minors for Stephen Drew to be activated.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Checchini play a few times in Pawtucket. He's gonna a be a good one

    ReplyDelete