Friday, May 31, 2013

Milestones Trade Package

I received one package in the mail yesterday encompassing a trade that I made for a large lot of 2013 Gypsy Queen base, some minis, and a Harmon Killebrew card from 2003 Flair Greats.  
1.  2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Curt Schilling.  It seems like I have been a getting a number of Moments and Milestones cards lately.  That was the major thing I got in this package.

2.  2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Black Roger Clemens.

3.  2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Roger Clemens.

4.  2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Roger Clemens.  I had no idea there were multiple different Clemens cards in this set, on top of all the variations with the strikeout numbers.  This set is a nightmare for player collectors.

5.  2007 Topps Moments and Milestones Roger Clemens.

6.  2008 Upper Deck X Materials Craig Hansen.  Hansen was a big bust after being drafted in the first round of the 2006 draft.  He was traded to Pittsburgh as part of the Jason Bay-Manny Ramirez trade later in 2008.  This is my second relic card of him.

7.  2008 UD Ballpark Collection Dual Materials Manny Ramirez/Johnny Damon.  This card bothers me a bit.  I was a little angry when I saw it, thinking that both players would be with the Red Sox on the card, but realized that I knew it was a 2008 card when I made the deal so any problem is my fault.  This is a 2008 card, Damon's third season with the Yankees.  Upper Deck couldn't find a picture of him with the Yankees? I am annoyed because he is pictured in a Red Sox uniform, but the card has a Yankees logo.  I have one with Josh Beckett pictured in a Marlins uniform too and the same issue applies.  2008 was his third year with Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment