Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Ripping Good Mailday 05/20

What a horrible title to this one.  Anyway the reason this got the title is the following:
That is a 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Rip Card of Mike Cameron.  Unfortunately the previous owner already ripped it open, otherwise I would have had to give up a LOT more for it.  This is the first Rip Card I have ever had.  I definitely like the player selection too as I do not have a lot of cards of Mike Cameron with the Red Sox.
And one more quick trade as well.  I am getting a little tired of the same picture of Bobby Doerr on almost every single card.  I have about 75 cards of Doerr and probably half of them have that picture.  I think the Silver Ice Bowman parallels are a lot more common this year than last year.  I never pulled a single one last year and it took months before I had my first Red Sox.  I have pulled three this year and I just got this Jon Lester in a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment