Unfortunately, things are not going well around here. I have been hit with the double whammy of needing to replace my furnace and my car at the same time. And neither one could wait. The furnace completely quit in the middle of the winter and my car broke down. Because of that, I am in a bad spot financially. Therefore, I am taking a step back from collecting and selling what I can. I am looking at selling large team lots of cards, possibly all of my cards from each team. I am going to start here because I know there are some generous people out there. I am asking $50.00 to $100.00 per team lot, plus shipping, which I will have to look at. They will be very large lots (not sure of numbers but very large). Some players are picked over, so I cannot guarantee cards of certain players. There will be rookie cards, star cards, parallels, inserts, maybe even autographs and relics, depending on the team. If you want a general idea of what might be there, take a look at my tradelist, all those cards will be part of the lots. I do not like asking for money, which is why I am selling. Please help me out if you can and spread the word. I will even sell duplicates from my Red Sox collection, and believe me, there are a ton there too. I am going to keep my Red Sox collection and my Sandy Alomar Jr. collection and that is it. I am not done collecting, just basically clearing stuff out for now and starting over later after the current crisis.
Thank you for any help. Email me to work something out.
Friday, January 26, 2018
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I have had a lot of other things going on these days.
Anyway, here is a pretty big trade I worked out recently:
2. 2012 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Elite Series Deven Marrero. Marrero does not hit much, but his defense makes him a decent backup infielder.
3. 2014 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor Jon Lester. I still think Boston made a mistake in trading Lester away.
4. 2015 Donruss 1981 Press Proof Dustin Pedroia.
5. 2015 Donruss Elite Series Dustin Pedroia. As you can see, I added some nice Pedroia cards in this deal.
6. 2015 Panini Prizm Camo Xander Bogaerts. Bogaerts needs to be more consistent. He goes through extremes and it gets frustrating.
7. 2015 Panini Prizm Black and White Checker Xander Bogaerts.
8. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Pedro Martinez. Pedro is still the most recent Red Sox Hall of Famer. Hopefully someone will join him next year.
9. 2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Yoenis Cespedes. Cespedes just did not work out well for the Red Sox. But he was traded for Rick Porcello who had a Cy Young season last year, so there is that.
11. 2017 Donruss 1983 Magenta Back Mookie Betts. Mookie is heating up and just the right time.
12. 2017 Donruss 1983 Season Stat Line Mookie Betts.
13. 2017 Donruss Variation Mookie Betts. This one is a photo variation of Mookie.
14. 2017 Donruss All Stars Mookie Betts.
15. 2017 Donruss Elite Dominator Mookie Betts. Lots of Mookie cards here too.
16. 2017 Donruss Elite Dominator Rick Porcello. Here is last year's Cy Young winner, who has struggled quite a bit this season.
17. 2017 Donruss Elite The Elite Series Hanley Ramirez. Another player who has struggled quite a bit this season, but the power is still there.
18. 2017 Donruss Optic Chris Sale DK. For awhile, Sale looked like the runaway Cy Young winner this year. I think Kluber for the Indians will probably come away with it.
20. 2017 Stadium Club Mitch Moreland. Moreland has been a great defensive first-baseman with some decent pop. He is not likely to be back in Boston next season though.
21. 2017 Stadium Club Dustin Pedroia.
22. 2017 Stadium Club David Ortiz. Love the photo here.
23. 2017 Stadium Club Contact Sheet Mookie Betts.
24. 2017 Stadium Club Scoreless Streak Chris Sale.
25. 2014 Donruss Elite Elite Series Xander Bogaerts.
26. 2017 Donruss Optic Andrew Benintendi. I have always loved the old Rated Rookie logo. Benintendi will finish second in the AL ROY race.
27. 2017 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Relics Mookie Betts. I was not originally supposed to get this card, but the other trader was very late in sending the cards and gave me a couple of extras for my patience. Patience is a virtue. He did not have to do that and I had no idea he was doing it, but I am very grateful.
29. 2017 Donruss Optic Prizm Chris Sale DK. And we end with a nice Sale card.