Saturday, April 8, 2023

More Aoki Cards

I bought another couple of Aoki cards from one seller because I really needed to add one in particular to my collection.

1.  Eric Hosmer.  Longtime readers know that player selection is a big deal to me.  I felt that Hosmer had a chance to go without getting any Red Sox cards.  That has not been the case as he has appeared in a few sets, but there was no way he was going to get a lot.  This card was actually the first one I was aware of, but it took a long time for Topps to send these out.

2.  Bobby Dalbec.  Since I was buying the Hosmer card, I decided to add a couple more to make the shipping more worthwhile.  Dalbec has been playing well in Spring Training, but then that has always been the case for him.  We will see what happens in the season, if he is not traded first.

3.  Andrew Benintendi.  This is from 2020.  Benintendi is already gone of course and will be with the White Sox in 2023.  He just could not get back on track with the Red Sox after beginning to struggle in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment