Thursday, April 27, 2023

Donruss Optic Blaster

I have been really struggling with pulling Red Sox cards in packs lately.  I have not been able to open any 2023 products on my own, as my local Walmart has not gotten anything new, so I have been buying some Panini products from last year.  And I have had nothing to show for it in my Red Sox collection, hence why it has been several weeks since my last "pack breaks" post.

I bought two blasters the other day, Prizm and Donruss Optic.  The Prizm blaster was yet another bust.  Here is the Optic break:

All base cards, and no Connor Wong unfortunately, but it was a decent break considering there were just 30 cards in the box.

1.  Rafael Devers.  I was pretty surprised I did not have this one.  I have so many parallels I guess that this photo looked very familiar.  But, it is new to me.

2.  Trevor Story.  Like I said the other day, Story is sort of underrepresented in my collection and it always seems weird when I get a Red Sox card of him.

3.  Connor Seabold.  Wrong Connor.  Wong has a Rated Rookie card from this set that I did not have either, but I'm sure I will grab it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment