Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pack Breaks: 04/02

Today I picked up another rack pack of Opening Day and a blaster of newly released Gypsy Queen:
The Opening Day rack pack yielded one Red Sox, Jacoby Ellsbury.  I also pulled a couple of non-Red Sox inserts:
Ballpark Fun: Jay Bruce
Opening Day Stars: Adrian Gonzalez
Blue Sparkle: Rickie Weeks

I have been looking forward to the Gypsy Queen for awhile.  It only gave me two Red Sox, and both are Carlton Fisk.  The second one is from the Collisions at the Plate insert set, so all is well for me.  I love the shot on that one.  It also produced my second relic this year, so not bad at all.  Here is some of the rest of the highlights:
Minis: Eric Hosmer, Corey Hart, Jeff Samardzija, Zach Cozart, Brandon Phillips, Harmon Killebrew, Giancarlo Stanton
Mini SP: Bill Mazeroski
Relics: Scott Rolen Jersey
Short Prints: Bruce Sutter, Matt Harrison
Dealing Aces: Madison Bumgarner, Stephen Strasburg
Glove Stories: Jon Jay
No Hitters: Felix Hernandez, Jim Abbott
Sliding Stars: Joe Morgan, Adam Jones

If you see anything you like and want to trade some Red Sox for it, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment