Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Maildays 03/29-04/01

Due to the fact that most of these packages included one card each, I decided to combine them all in to one picture.
1.  2013 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Carl Yastrzemski:  This one came in a trade on the forums in which I gave up a couple of base Heritage cards.

2.  2012 Gypsy Queen Autographs Daniel Bard.  I did not have a Bard auto before this one so I bought it off ebay fairly cheap.

3.  2013 Topps Commemorative Patch Dustin Pedroia.  I like to buy the blaster boxes for the one-per-box patches.  Then if it is not a Red Sox (which I have not gotten yet) I will trade it for Red Sox.  In this case I traded an Ivan Rodriguez patch for this one.

4.  2012 Bowman Draft Will Middlebrooks RC and 2012 Topps 1987 Mini Jacoby Ellsbury.  These two came together in a trade for a Topps Opening Day Blue Sparkle Parallel.  I love those minis.

5.  2011 Topps Factory Set Bonus Adrian Gonzalez.  I hate the fact that Topps issues these bonus cards only available in factory sets.  Typically I already have the full team set by the time they are released and do not want to spend $50.00 for a set when I already have the Red Sox.  They are usually still outrageously priced by individual sellers who break the factory sets.  This one was reasonable though.

6.  2009 SP Legendary Cuts Generations Materials Wade Boggs/Mike Lowell Dual Jersey.  A dual jersey card of two of my favorite Red Sox third-basemen.  A Hall of Famer and a World Series MVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment