Sunday, September 30, 2018

I Have No Title Here

This was a very eclectic trade that I received from a forum member.  I do not have a lot to say about it, it was just a fun trade.
1.  2018 Topps Allen & Ginter World Talent Xander Bogaerts.  This is one of my favorite insert sets of the season.  I have several more Red Sox cards to find though.  This is my second one, joining Tzu-Wei Lin (of course).

2.  2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Full Size Relics Chris Sale.  I do not add too many of these relics anymore, but I try to get at least one of every player.  This is my first one of Sale.  I have two autos of him too.

3.  2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Fantasy Goldmine Pedro Martinez.  Another nice insert set.  This is my second of these joining Nomar Garciaparra.

4.  2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects Andrew Benintendi. 

5.  2018 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Hanley Ramirez.  I am a little surprised Hanley never hooked on with another team this season.

6.  2017 Topps Museum Collection Mookie Betts.  Betts just stole his 30th base of the season this week, joining Jacoby Ellsbury as sole Red Sox members of the 30/30 club.

7.  2017 Topps Museum Collection Gold Roger Clemens.  I can tell that this photo was from 1992.  The "JRY" on his shoulder was a tribute to former owner Jean R. Yawkey, widow of Tom Yawkey, who died in 1992.

8.  2014 Bowman Draft Chrome Top Prospects Refractor Blake Swihart.  Swihart now looks like the best bet to be the starting catcher in 2019. 

9.  2017 Topps Chrome Xfractor Xander Bogaerts.
10.  2017 Topps Chrome Xfractor David Ortiz.

11.  2018 Bowman Platinum Rookie Revelations Rafael Devers.  Devers has really turned things around since coming off the DL.  He is starting to resemble the player he was when he was called up last season.

12.  2018 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Chris Sale. 

13.  2016 Topps Tribute Purple David Price.  Closing things out is a nice Price parallel.  He says he will not opt out of his contract, but I still think he probably will.

1 comment: