Thursday, September 6, 2018

All Red Sox All the Time

Ray from All Cardinals All the Time noticed my Topps Big League and Topps Fire breaks and offered up some Red Sox from my wantlist for some Cardinals cards.  More of you should be doing that.  Hint hint.

Here is my haul:
1.  2016 Topps Holiday Mookie Betts.  I forgot about this set.  I came close to completing it.

2.  2018 Topps Big League Dustin Pedroia.  I will probably stop buying Big League soon.  I am somewhat close to the team set.   I just need a few more to go.

3.  1994 Donruss Jeff McNeely.  Always nice to add a card from a couple decades ago that I still needed.

4.  2018 Topps Big League Xander Bogaerts.  Lost in the years that Mookie Betts and J.D. Martinez are having is a terrific season by Bogaerts.  He will probably not win the Silver Slugger this year, but he is having a great season.

5.  2017 Donruss Marco Hernandez Rated Rookie.  This is the card I was happiest about.  As recently as a few weeks ago, I had no Hernandez cards in my collection.  Now, I have two. 

Thanks Ray!

2 comments:

  1. Glad we could help each other out. Now I know who to send my Red Sox to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you in mind for my Cardinals cards as well.

      Delete