Monday, September 10, 2018

Another Lin Roundup

Tzu-Wei Lin scored the winning run last night in the very important game against the Astros.  He came in as a pinch runner in place of J.D. Martinez, something I expect he may do regularly down the stretch, and then scored on the walkoff single by Mitch Moreland that was misplayed by the left-fielder.

And so, here are some more cards I have added of Tzu-Wei Lin.
1.  2017 Topps On Demand Mini Red.  Thus far this is the rarest card of Lin in my collection.  This card is serial-numbered to just five.  You can not really tell from the scan, but this is a mini card.
2.  2017 Panini Chronicles.  This is the base version.  I had three of the parallels (blue, green, and gold) before finally adding the base card.  I am still missing the base card from 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen.

These two came from the same seller:
3.  2017 Topps Update Gold.  Not much to say here.  The Topps Gold cards are a classic parallel.

4.  2017 Topps Update Negative.  Now, this one is interesting.  I was not even aware of this parallel before finding this seller that had these two cards.
5.  2018 Finest Autographs Green Wave Refractor.  Not much different than the Green Refractor, and even serial-numbered to 99 as well, but I still like this one better.
6.  2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Bazooka.  The front is the exact same as the base card, but here is the back:
I am now up to 35.  That's it for now.  There will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment