Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Stadium Club Trade

This is my second trade since returning.  It will not be the last.  This one focused on Stadium Club.  The horizontal card theme was completely unintentional.
1.  Never Compromise Black Andrew Benintendi.  This card replaces the Never Compromise Black card of Francisco Lindor that was sent to get this.  Benintendi looks like a star right now.  Other than an early slump, he has been a great player.

2.  Power Zone Rafael Devers.  Devers has 14 home runs this season, good for fourth on the team.  In the future, he may be one of the team leaders.

3.  Craig Kimbrel.  I like the Fenway scoreboard background, but this card is kind of boring.

4.  J.D. Martinez.  This one is also kind of boring, but it is my first Martinez card from the regular season in a Red Sox uniform.

5.  Hanley Ramirez.  This is more like it.  I love this picture, it is a lot of fun.  It is also my 100th Hanley card.

6.  David Price.  Another boring shot from the dugout.

7.  Dustin Pedroia.  I want to know the story behind this picture.  I have no idea why he has such a large glove.  It appears to be autographed by several people too.

8.  Andrew Benintendi.  I like this action shot too.  It could be a home run.

9.  Black and White Wade Boggs.  I've said it many times, Boggs was my first favorite player.  I still like adding cards of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment