Thursday, July 5, 2018

One-Card Pack Pull

Continuing with my attempts to catch up, here is a single card that I managed to pull out of one hanger pack of Topps Gallery some time last winter.  I was buying some groceries and had not bought any packs for awhile so I grabbed one and pulled this:
2017 Topps Gallery Canvas Eduardo Rodriguez.  This is a parallel card of Eduardo Rodriguez, who I am still holding out hope will develop into at least a #2 starter.  He seems on his way this year with a 10-3 record and a 3.84 ERA with 100 strikeouts in 93.2 innings.  E-Rod was acquired by the Red Sox in a trade with Baltimore back in 2014 for Andrew Miller.  He has shown flashes of brilliance throughout his career, but has yet to really harness his stuff.  That may be changing this season, though he had two tough games in a row before yesterdays' dominant performance over Washington.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like E-Rod's potential and odds to reach that #2 starter ranking. He's someone I'm planning on targeting next year in fantasy drafts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I targeted him this year, but someone snuck in and grabbed him a few picks earlier when I would have taken him.

      Delete