Monday, July 9, 2018

First 2018 Cards (From February)

I have been pretty slow to add 2018 cards this year.  I have not completed any trades lately, nor have I bought anything off of Ebay, nor have I been to any card shops.  So packs have been my only method of getting cards this year so far.  I anticipate that changing once I get my tradelist fully updated.

My first 2018 packs were a blaster of 2018 Topps Series 1.  Here are the Red Sox pull from that blaster:
1.  2018 Topps Legends in the Making Chris Sale.  Starting things off with a pretty good one.  I still enjoy inserts cards and Chris Sale had a great season in 2017.  Only a late-season slide kept him from winning the Cy Young and he struck out 308 batters, second highest season total in team history.

2.  2018 Topps Mookie Betts.  We will get to it over time, but it seems like Mookie Betts always shows up in my breaks.

3.  2018 Topps Jackie Bradley Jr.  And Mookie is often coupled with JBJ.

4.  2018 Topps Chris Sale.  I close this out with the same person I started it with.  Sale looks mad in this picture.  He is a little prickly most of the time, so that is not terribly shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment