Wednesday, September 11, 2019

More Mail with a Buyback

Time for yet another mailday roundup.  
These were some random cards I picked up from a seller on Ebay.  The Brandon Workman was the centerpiece.  I am a big Workman fan this year as he has been one of the big stars of the bullpen this year.  And after years of toiling, it is great to see him step up.  The rest of the cards are mostly just random cards that caught my eye, though the Clemens and Sale cards were wantlist hits.
And next was a trade I made with a Mets fan that knocked off a bunch of wantlist hits, including adding a bunch of Devers cards.  But the highlight here is the buyback of George Scott from Heritage.  Scott would have been a favorite player if I was alive when he played for Boston.  I love adding his cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment