Friday, March 29, 2013

Mailday 03/28

Today I received two packages in the mail.  It was a bit of a low-end day, but I am not one to ever complain about that.

First up, a one-card base trade in which I received the 2009 Topps Update Tim Wakefield All Star card.  I had no idea this even existed until a couple of weeks ago.  I had to have a card commemorating Wakefield's only All Star appearance.  That and I picked up the jersey card from the same set a couple of weeks before that.  That is Kevin Youkilis and Jonathan Papelbon flanking him.
Then I got this small package of some low-end parallels and inserts.  The Ellsbury is my favorite.  I like the minis quite a bit, though I am not as crazy for them as other bloggers.
Both trades were made on Sports Card Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment