Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another Successful Bowman Blaster

I have had reasonably good luck with Bowman so far this year.  I still need a bunch of stuff, including all of the mini refractors, but packs have been pretty good to me.  This was my second blaster and it gave me the most Red Sox I have gotten in a blaster this year, which is kind of sad.
1.  2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Wendell Rijo.  Rijo emerged last year.  He is young yet, but may have a bright future.

2.  2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Trey Ball.  The highest draft pick Boston has had since 1994 (Trot Nixon).  Ball has not gotten off to the best start since becoming a professional but his stuff is there.

3.  2014 Bowman Jon Lester.  A recycled shot of Lester that also appeared on his Topps card.  I really wish Topps would work on this.

4.  2014 Bowman Prospects Ty Buttrey.  Buttrey has been improving and moving up the ladder on the prospects lists.

5.  2014 Bowman David Ortiz.  What group of Red Sox cards would be complete without the Large Father?

1 comment: