Wednesday, June 7, 2023

2022 Panini Mosaic Blaster

I took a chance on a Panini Mosaic blaster recently.  I still needed quite a few base cards and some Wong parallels.  I had some rewards points from my Target card to use, so it did not actually cost me anything.  That's a good thing.

Xander Bogaerts.  Yep.  This base card is all I got.  Technically, there was a Connor Wong base card (of course I did just a couple days after getting one) and a Rafael Devers Big Fly Green Mosaic (just horrible luck), but I already had both of those.  So, this was a pretty bad break for me.  At least I got one card, even if it is a player that is no longer with the team and who spurned the team on returning.  I did pull some cards to be used as trade bait, but we will see what I can work out on that stuff.

1 comment: