Monday, May 25, 2020

Another GQ Blaster

We really need some more products released soon.  I really want to open some packs, but there are so few sets out right now and even fewer that have a decent number of Red Sox cards I need.  Gypsy Queen was one, so I tried out another blaster.  This one went better than the last one, but there was one duplicate, and it was the Pedro Martinez short print I pulled a few weeks ago.  That was disappointing.  The break was decent though.
Devers is the second green parallel I have pulled for the Red Sox.  Then there are the base cards of Brock Holt, possibly one of the last Red Sox cards of him that will be released, and the player that is essentially his replacement, Michael Chavis.  If only that Pedro card had been Ted Williams or Carl Yastrzemski, this would have been a really good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment