Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Maildays!

Showing off my latest acquisitions again.  A decent-sized forum trade, some pack breaks, and Ebay wins.

Up first is the forum trade:
1.  2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Jacoby Ellsbury.  I really think Ellsbury got the shaft not making the All Star team this year.  He is having a very good season.

2.  2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Dustin Pedroia.

3.  2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Wade Boggs.  This is the mini variation version.  I have the regular version as well.

4.  2013 Topps 1972 Mini David Ortiz.

5.  2013 Topps 1972 Mini Will Middlebrooks.

6.  2013 Topps Gold Shane Victorino.  It is nice to see more and more of this acquisitions show up in sets.

7.  2013 Topps Wal Mart Blue Ryan Sweeney.

8.  2013 Topps Wal Mart Blue Daisuke Matsuzaka.

9.  2013 Topps Chasing History Dustin Pedroia.

10.  2013 Topps Chasing History Fred Lynn.

And in the next scan I have a few Ebay wins and a couple of cards from packs.
11.  2005 Ultimate Collection Lefty Grove.  I went on a Hall of Fame binge on Ebay recently.  This card of Lefty is the first one I picked out because of the photo, which is one I have not seen before.

12.  2013 Topps Archives Autographs Dennis Boyd.  Oil Can.  This was THE card I wanted from this year's Archives.  Bar none.  I am happy to add it to my collection.  I just wish he had signed "Oil Can".

13.  2013 Topps Ryan Dempster.  Pack pull.

14.  2013 Topps Shane Victornino.  Another pack pull.

15.  2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Jimmie Foxx.  This is one of the Legends SPs and is another shot I have not seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment