Monday, July 8, 2013

Maildays With Another Fantastic Catch

Yet another weekend addition post here.  I combined two small forum trades into one scan here. 
1.  2013 Topps Archives Gold Wade Boggs.  It was a simple one-for-one Archives trade.  I sent a Tall Boy for this gold parallel.  I have mentioned before that Boggs was my first favorite player.  Knowing what I know now about him kind of ruins my childhood idolization of him but still, a great hitter.  If you don't know what I am referring to, look up Margo Adams.

2.  2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Josh Beckett.  I still have no idea why these look red on my scanner.  The next eight cards are all from a larger trade that I made sending a bunch of Prince Fielder cards in exchange.  Fielder is one of those players I seemingly get all the time.  Better to send those off to someone who can use them.

3.  2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Carl Crawford.  I still love getting Crawford cards.  It really sucks that we did not get to see the best of him in Boston.

4.  2011 Topps Lineage Diamond Anniversary Jon Lester.

5.  2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Will Middlebrooks.  He has been on fire in the minors.  Hopefully he will be back some time this season.  I had the variation of this previously.

6.  2011 Bowman Gold Clay Buchholz.

7.  2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Perforated Tim Wakefield.

8.  2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Perforated Daisuke Matsuzaka.

9.  2013 Topps Heritage David Ortiz SP.  Still trying to complete this team set.  I still need a couple of SPs and John Lackey.

And next we have yet another trade from Weston over at Fantastic Catch.  I have done multiple deals with him now.
10.  2011 Topps Update Cognac Anniversary David Ortiz AS.

11.  2011 Topps Cognac Anniversary Josh Beckett.

Thanks Weston!

No comments:

Post a Comment