This was of course several months ago that these cards came in, but as I recall they all came in at once.
1. Ceddanne Rafaela. Yes, there will be several Rafaela cards in this post. That's just the way it is. This photo was taken after one of his walkoffs.
2. Roman Anthony. Kind of cool to have both City Connect uniforms in the same scan. I like the greens better, but I like the yellow more than I thought I would.
1. Ceddanne Rafaela. This scan was not a trade, but a few Ebay buys.
2. Ceddanne Rafaela. This is the Holiday parallel.
3. Garrett Whitlock. This card was a freebie with the previous Rafaela. Whitlock is an absolute weapon in the bullpen for the Red Sox. He had a rough outing in the Wild Card Series last year but has been absolutely nails for the team most of the rest of the time.
4. Ceddanne Rafaela. This photo is also from one of the walkoffs. I know this one though, it is after his two-run home run from a run down against the Rays in July.
1. Ceddanne Rafaela.
2. Roman Anthony. And here's Roman in the greens.
3. David Ortiz. I will never turn down Ortiz cards in trades.
1. Jackie Bradley Jr. This is a cool insert with the Father's Day uniforms. Nice powder blue coloring. I was a big fan of JBJ. If he could hit a bit more, he might have had a longer career. As it was, he had a great year in 2016 when he hit .267/.349/.486 with 26 homers, 87 RBIs and was an All Star for the only time.
2. Aroldis Chapman. Chapman recently broke the all-time record for strikeouts by a relief pitcher. He has a decent Hall of Fame case. Only some off-field issues could potentially cause issues for his candidacy.
3. Johnny Damon. I prefer to remember Damon as he was in the postseason for the Red Sox in 2004, when he hit the grand slam and two-run shot against the Yankees. What is sort of forgotten was that he was not having a good series until Game 7 of the ALCS.
Closing things out is a trade for a trio of Chrome Refractors of Ceddanne. A fun trade.





Looking forward to Anthony Seigler's Red Sox cards.
ReplyDelete