Tuesday, July 28, 2026

2025 Stadium Club Blaster Break

For awhile, Stadium Club blasters were pretty plentiful near me, so I bought a few.  I almost had universally bad luck.  I think I bought four or five of them and at least two before I finally got a Red Sox card.  There were not many cards in the blaster, so it doesn't surprise me much that I was not pulling many, but the fact that I went a few before I pulled my first Red Sox card is crazy.

Well, pulling a David Ortiz card is never a bad thing, so I won't complain too much.  But there were a lot of other cards I could have pulled and just didn't.  I buy packs for two reasons: to get Red Sox cards and to shore up my tradelist.  Of those two, I would much prefer to get the Red Sox cards.  It feels like a waste of money otherwise.  But the chase is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment