Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Wong Update With Some Rarities

This will be a shorter one today, but there are some nice ones to show off.

Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Black Finite Prizm.  Autographed card serial-numbered 1/1.  This is my eighth Wong 1/1 and my fourth autographed 1/1.  

Topps Chrome Sapphire Gold.  Serial-numbered to 50.  For a long time I could not find any of the Sapphire parallels.  This is now my second one, joining the Orange.  These are such nice cards.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Platinum Toile White/Green Refractor.  Serial-numbered to 99.  This set has started to slow down for me.  Mostly really rare cards left to get.  Just in time for Wong's appearance in Topps Update.

Panini Immaculate Jumbo Batting Glove Grand Logo.  Serial-numbered to 10, this is a card featuring the logo from Wong's batting gloves.  This card is THICK.  One of the more interesting relics in my entire collection.

That's it for today.  There are a few more coming, but things have definitely slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment