Friday, October 20, 2023

Somehow, I Have Fallen Behind

And it is time to catch up.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Autographs Platinum Toile Cream/Blue Refractor.  Autographed card numbered to 99.  I actually kind of like this one because the border matches the ink color.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Dustin Pedroia.  I know, it's weird that it's not a Connor Wong card.  This was a freebie with the card above.  I certainly will not turn it down.  Pedroia is one of the players Wong recently surpassed in my collection.  Which seems crazy.

Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Rose Gold Refractor.  Serial-numbered to 75.  It is getting harder and harder to find cards from this set that I still need. 

Panini Chronicles Contenders Optic Hyper.  Serial-numbered to 299.  Suddenly a couple of these parallels popped up recently that I still needed.

Bowman Platinum.  This is a 1/1.  See the small stamp in the bottom right corner?  Nice to add another 1/1 to the collection.  It won't be the last one.

Topps Update Vintage Stock.  Serial-numbered to 99.  This is the first parallel from Topps Update I have picked up.  Nice photo too.  And a bunch of new parallels to chase down.

Panini Chronicles Contenders Optic Green.  Serial-numbered to 75.  This is the other parallel of this card I recently picked up.  This would have been on my Top 10 list that I sketched out, but never quite made official.

Topps Gypsy Queen Missing Nameplate.  This one took a weirdly long time to get for some reason.  It didn't seem to be exceptionally rare, it just took awhile to find.

Topps Update Green Foil.  Serial-numbered to 499.  My second parallel from the Topps Update set. 

That's it for now, but a whole bunch of cards have shown up recently that I have gotten.  There is going to be a lot more cards soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment