Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Donruss Blaster Break

What?  A post without Connor Wong cards?  Perish the thought!  

I decided to grab a blaster of Donruss, since there were still a number of cards I needed and I had not opened any packs on my own for several months.  I got two Red Sox cards:

 

1.  Pedro Martinez.  What is there left to say about Pedro?  One of the greatest pitchers I have ever seen.  I often say that Pedro from 1999 to 2000 was the greatest pitcher I have ever seen.

2.  Marcelo Mayer.  This is the Purple parallel.  Mayer had a bit of a rough season this year, primarily due to a shoulder injury.  He is going to slip on some prospect lists as a result.  He may even end up second on Boston's top prospect lists with the ascension of Roman Anthony this year.  Which reminds me, I need some Roman Anthony cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment