Sunday, March 26, 2017

Slow Going on Heritage

I have not gotten very far on Heritage either.  I have been trying to cut back on spending money on cards.  Which means not as many boxes, and far fewer purchases on Ebay.  I did work out a trade which brought me a few Red Sox Heritage commons though:
1.  2017 Topps Heritage Brock Holt.  Holt had a bad year in 2016.  With the emergence of Marco Hernandez last season and this Spring, Holt's job could be in jeopardy.  I really like Holt, and it would be a shame to lose him, but Hernandez looks like a similar player.

2.  2017 Topps Heritage Henry Owens.  Topps is obsessed with Owens.  I have more than 40 cards of him, and I am not even really trying.

3.  2017 Topps Heritage Drew Pomeranz.  He was a little banged up to start the Spring, but Pomeranz is coming around and he should be a back of the rotation starter this season.  Hopefully he pays off, because he cost the Red Sox Anderson Espinoza.

1 comment:

  1. I always just buy the team set all at once. Found a deal this year that had all the short prints and inserts. One stop shopping. No waste

    ReplyDelete