Monday, January 15, 2024

Quick Wong Update

I have not been getting quite as many Wong cards lately, but that is primarily because I have not been finding as many as I need.  I guess that's what happens when you have more than 500.  Still, there are a few.

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Fuchsia Atomic Refractor.  I was pretty excited to find this.  I had previously bought a card listed as Fuchsia that turned out to be Red.  You see, both are serial-numbered to 100.  And it's very hard to tell them apart.  But this does appear to be the one I needed.

2023 Topps Chrome Update Sapphire Edition Gold.  And putting me at 504 cards is the Gold parallel from Sapphire.  This is a very cool-looking card.  I think I like it better than the 1/1.  

Connor Wong will be in Topps Series 1 this year in a few weeks.  Looks like things will pick up again soon.  In the meantime, I have a bunch of other Red Sox coming in and probably some more Wong cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment