Friday, January 25, 2019

Lin 1/1 Auto

I'm still alive.  I'm close to being done with the big project.  I have not been picking up many cards while I have been working on things, but at least part of that has to do with the fact that I have been eagerly anticipating 2019 cards.

But there is one card that I jumped all over when it popped up, and here it is:
2013 Leaf Best of Baseball Autographs Red 1/1 Tzu-Wei Lin.  Yep.  This is my first 1/1 auto of Lin, and my third Lin 1/1 over all.  The 2013 Leaf Best of Baseball set was kind of cheaply made, but I won't pass up my first 1/1 auto for my thriving Lin collection.  Lin does have another autograph in 2019 Topps, so I am looking forward to that.

The seller tossed me another card as well:
2010 Topps Heritage Chrome David Ortiz.  Hey, not gonna complain about a free Red Sox card, and it is even one I did not already own.  That is real impressive.

I should be able to start posting normally again soon.  I will have some thoughts about the Hall of Fame vote.  No Red Sox.  Damn.  And then at some point, maybe I will be getting some new cards again. 

3 comments: