Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Lin Has Been Spotted

Hey look, I managed to finally find another Tzu-Wei Lin card, the first of the new year.  This is the 2017 Topps Update Mother's Day Hot Pink parallel and it is serial-numbered to 50.  I have said before and I will say again, the 2017 Topps Update parallels are kind of a focus of mine.  They have been oddly hard for me to find.  I only have the Gold, Rainbow Foil, Clear Acetate, Negative, Memorial Day Camo, and now the Mother's Day Hot Pink.  There are several still out there.

I am eagerly anticipating new card sets.  I am excited about the possibility of Lin being in some base sets again.  I know he will not be in the base set for Topps Series 1, but he does have yet another autograph.  I will be chasing those. 

Hopefully Lin will make the Majors immediately coming out of Spring Training.  I thought he was a little under-used down the stretch last season and his second stint showed the contact-hitting ability he has been demonstrating in the minors the last couple of seasons.  Hopefully there is a spot for him on the Major League roster now.

No comments:

Post a Comment