Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Diamond Kings Blaster

I have mentioned before how much I really like the Diamond Kings set.  So recently I decided to splurge and pick up a blaster.  There were only 35 cards in the blaster.  And yet, this is the results for the Red Sox:
So yes, I did very well.  Three cards out of 35 is a very impressive ratio.  The Hooper and Betts are both base cards, though I am thrilled with the Hooper.  Player selection is one of the things I was most excited about with this set.  The Ted Williams card is an insert, and one of my favorite pulls of the year.  The Williams is really a nice card.  I was very happy with my break here.

But it was not all great.  Take a look at this:
I pulled cards of Yoan Moncada and Chris Sale, two players who were traded for each other.  And yet, both cards show them with the White Sox.  How is that fair?  If you are going to update the team for one player, update it for both.  This Sale card should be a Red Sox card.

No comments:

Post a Comment