Now, my pictures of cards will be much clearer. I don't have to take pics on my phone anymore. I had an Office Space moment with my previous printer/fax/scanner. Those that know what I am talking about, know. It kept jamming. Much like the printer in Office Space. It had it coming.
Is Ceddanne Rafaela the team MVP this year? I think there is a very good argument that he is. He leads the team in WAR, though it's been a lot closer lately with Wilyer Abreu. He leads the league in doubles, and is among the top ten in average and hits. He is playing his typical elite defense. If he finishes strong, there is no doubt he is right up there. I have not been getting as many of his cards lately (though this post would seem to argue otherwise) just because his stuff is in higher demand.
1. Kevin Youkilis. I love it when Panini thinks outside the box a little bit for player selection. Youkilis was a very good player for several years, but he's pretty far removed from Hall of Fame-worthy. It's a lot of fun to see him make it into a recent set though. He was certainly a fan favorite. He won a Gold Glove and was an All Star a few times, and he was in the top ten in MVP voting twice.
2. Franklin Arias. It's safe to say Arias is going to be getting a lot of cards soon. Boston's top prospect hasn't made his Major League debut yet, but if his minor league play translates in the Majors, he is going to be exciting.
And here are a bunch more Ceddanne Rafaela cards to round out the post.



No comments:
Post a Comment