Friday, March 8, 2024

More Wong Updates

I started my fantasy baseball draft today.  How early is too early to grab Connor Wong?  It takes several days for us to do our draft, so it will probably be awhile before I start to think about trying to grab him.  As I am writing this, I just made my fifth round pick.  Triston Casas is my only Red Sox player so far.

Anyway, here are the Wong cards.

Here is the Holiday Easter Eggs parallel and the Yellow parallel.  I don't like the Easter parallels quite as much as the Halloween parallels from Topps Update last year.  They are just kind of odd.  Unfortunately, I recently missed out on a Printing Plate from 2024 Topps, not because I was outbid, but because I got really busy suddenly and just missed the auction ending.  It was annoying.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate the feeling of annoyance at letting a 1/1 slip by. Happened to me so many times back when I used to collect Torrens. I think the 5th time it happened was when I finally decided to start calling it quits on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chances are unless you are playing against other Red Sox fans, Wong will still be available by your last pick.

    ReplyDelete