Monday, July 20, 2020

Big League Blaster Break

Finding new card releases has been somewhat difficult lately.  I have noticed stuff selling out quickly before I have a chance to get anything.  Must be a lot of bored people out there these days.  Even in my area of the country which has not been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.  

Well I did manage to get my hands on a blaster of Topps Big League finally and had a pretty decent break from a Red Sox perspective:
Of course there are a bunch of league leader trio cards featuring Xander Bogaerts and Rafael Devers.  There are the base cards of Andrew Benintendi, J.D. Martinez and Bogaerts.  I am thrilled about the Benintendi card because I have seen it on a few blogs already and love the action shot.  And then I pulled an orange parallel of Eduardo Rodriguez and an insert of Devers.  So this was a decent break for my collection.

1 comment:

  1. If you're up for a trade take a look at my want list for Big League. I'm sure I have a couple Red Sox cards in my duplicate pile I could send your way.
    https://tilnextyear-tom.blogspot.com/p/2020-big-league.html

    ReplyDelete