Sunday, December 29, 2019

Does Clemens Have a Cooperstown Shot This Year?

Current polls have him right on the line to get inducted this year.  I follow the ballots on Twitter and there have not been a lot that have been released to the public yet, but they look decent for Clemens's shot.  Now, it seems like the people who do not release their ballots publicly by and large are those that are anti-PED players, so it is likely Clemens will miss again, but if he is making progress, he could get in soon.  These cards came in a trade package and give me an excuse to talk about Clemens.

2 comments:

  1. I think he will come up just a tad short this year. I'm hoping this is the year for both Clemens and Bonds, just so all the Hall of Fame coverage this year won't be Jeter, Jeter, Jeter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Walker will get in this year, but I agree, I would like to see Bonds and Clemens in this year as well. Schilling too.

      Delete